August 12, 2007

Even if It Takes Forever

I have almost lived half of my lifetime now...

And I could say, I almost had it all.

The glitz and glamour,

The fun and laughter,

The bondings and parties...

The happy-go-lucky friends,

The hopelessly romantic ones,

The booze buddies and the chimney pals.

Men who have loved and cherished me at one time or another

Who gave me their all and brought me the world.

I had a great and almost perfect life with them.

But still, I choose to leave...

Not because they weren't perfect

But because I have to let go...

For deep inside the recesses of my troubled mind and restless soul,

I knew...

That I'm still waiting...

Waiting for that one person at the end of the rainbow...


1 comment:

lucille said...

those were the days na super boring ako lovelife... hehehe