October 31, 2007

Tug of War

Right now, I don't feel good that's why I decided to write this.

For the past weeks, I only have my notebook to keep me company.

I'm sad. I feel blue. I'm homesick. I miss my family. I miss my friends. I miss my old room. I miss the familiar faces and places that surrounded me for years.

My day starts and ends like clockwork and the only thing that I look forward to everyday are the calls made and text messages sent by my family and friends back home. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse. What is left of the ties to my old life is the one that somehow sustains my sanity and gives me strength to pull myself together and start the day but at the same time, it adds fuel to my restless thoughts and heavy heart.

Sometimes it gives me a smile, sometimes a frown, sometimes peals of laughter, and sometimes a flood of tears. Is it possible to be happy and sad at the same time? Or am I losing it? Hahay! Who says life is easy?



----------------------drowning in the river of my own thoughts...--------------------

3 comments:

snglguy said...

Hay nako, if life were that easy, we'd probably die of boredom. Cheer up, at least you have your blog to keep you sane. :-)

Been reading your past entries and I must say, ang galing mo sumulat. :-)

Thanks for the visit and the link up, Lucille. Link you up as well ha?

lucille said...

snglguy: yeah, you're right nothing is easy in this world. good thing i have this, thanks to joey who convinced me to open my own blog. i just started this one since July palang, so i'm not quite familiar with it but i'm getting the hang of it slowly.
thanks for reading my previous entries and for your praise. I liked your blog din, very interesting and honest. galing mo ring sumulat. keep writing! thanks for the link up sad.

lucille said...

don't worry joey. i'll pray for it. i need you badly here dear. maboang nako hapit hehehe... read my latest post and you'll know kung aha na padung ang dagan sa ako utok! hehe